Welcome to Avon Badminton School - offering a wide range of coaching opportunities for all ages and levels of play. Delivering professional weekly mini, junior and adult badminton coaching programmes, holiday camps, competitions and fun events for the whole family.
We welcome players of all ages and standards; focusing on the enjoyment of playing badminton in a relaxed and friendly environment. With a busy programme of activity and great facilities, Avon Badminton School is the place to play!
Our programme is overseen by former world number one, Julie Bradbury. Julie has a wealth of playing and coaching experiences and is responsible for the overall programme of activities at the school. Julie's achievements are:
- Double Olympian (Barcelona & Atlanta)
- Former World Number 1
- Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist
- All England Silver Medalist
- World and European Masters Gold Medalist
- 20 years Coaching Experience
- Badminton England Licensed Coach, Tutor and Assessor
The School works in partnership with both Avon Badminton and Badminton England to deliver current and relevant badminton programmes across the county.