Coaching Plans give players access to one or two professional junior coaching sessions per week, depending on the plan you choose. An active Junior Coaching Plan is needed to access the junior programme.
Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
|Plan Type||1x session per week||2x sessions per week|
|Single (any age)||£28||£54|
|Couple (2 players)||£54||£100|
|Small Family (3 players)||£78||£138|
|Large Family (4 players)||£100||£176|
Players need to be active Community Badminton Members to access the coaching programme at an annual fee of £30 (siblings £15). For more details see Community Badminton Membership
- We provide a weekly programme for players of all standards - see timetable
- Coaching sessions run throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks of the year. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one-week), Summer (two-weeks during the last week of summer holidays and the first week of the new school term) and during the Christmas break (two weeks). This helps provide a consistent approach to learning and nurturing player development.
- Included in your Coaching Plan are badminton holiday camps at no extra costs which are on offer during 6 weeks of the year. Players can access as many of these camps in their area as possible.
- Coaching Plans are paid via direct debit and with no fixed term contract; making them flexible and most importantly affordable!
- You are not tied into a contract. If you want to stop playing, just give us four weeks notice!
Coaching Plan: Frequently Asked Questions click here
Coaching Plan: Terms and Conditions click here